Thursday, March 3, 2016

Random Men's cartoons

Here more more cartoons from random girlie magazines from the 1950s and 1960s, most of which I found the originals of on the internet.

Bob Tupper

Many of these cartoons were sold with just the drawings, the captions added later by the editor. This was the caption guessed by the seller of the art.
Bill Wenzel
Frank Beaven
Dan DeCarlo
Davy Berg
Dan DeCarlo
Bill Ward
Also captioned by the seller
The caption here is, “I have a terrific story. If we're ever rescued and get it published we'll continue to add new chapters.”
There seem to be a few different captions for this because it was presumably recycled many times.
One is: ”Oh my goodness, you're the friend who's going to play golf with my husband.”
Another, which seems to be cut off, is:”My husband will be really 'Teed Off' if he finds out!”
Earl Engleman

No comments:

Post a Comment