I briefly went into the Evergreen Review about a week ago and my acquisition thereof, so here are more cartoons from the March 1969 issue.
This one was done by someone named “Jon”.
They always gave a few pages to Michael O'Donoghue in each issue. Here's a fumetti he did with art direction by Cloud Studio, the original art directors for National Lampoon before they decided to go with someone else.
The DeCarlo who did this was not Dan DeCarlo as I previously thought, but a gag cartoonist for many magazines.
Two from B.Kliban before solely doing cartoons in the style he's known for.
Copi
Brandreth
The poem Babyhip by Martin Steingesser is not do be confused with the book of the same name.
Jon Kristofori
Brandreth again
David Pascal
No byline for this one.
Charles Rodrigues
Next week: Mister Freedom
Woman gets promoted, and her 34-year-old sister immediately assumes she’s
‘inheriting’ the job despite having no training for it: ‘Yesterday she
updated her LinkedIn to say she's starting at my company. She has not
applied’
-
I wish careers were inherited; it would make things so much easier
No training, no education, only good old heritage. I'm not even joking; it
would be easi...
10 hours ago


















No comments:
Post a Comment