Sunday, August 28, 2011

Suspect Device

I've mentioned the Nancy project before, in which one takes two random panels from an Ernie Bushmiller Nancy strip, and does a story for in between. I wasn't sure what format it was going to take, but it's out now. It's a magazine called Suspect Device published by editor Josh Bayer.
Photobucket
In addition to my page, the final list of contributors is Dane Martin, Kevin Scalzo, Pat Aulisio, Nikki Burch, Josh Burgrraf, Bill Florio, M. Note, Tom Hart, Lizz Hickey, Brendan Leach, Edwin Vazquez, Marina Gagaria, Elizabeth Bethea, Victor Kerlow, Ronald McVicar, Anne Emond, Jimmy Geigrich, Janelle Hessig, Jude Killory, Box Brown, Mike Sgier, and "Leroy", with a cover by Jon Vermilyea. I'm unfamiliar a lot of these artists' work, so when I get my copies it will be the first time seeing some of them. The contents page has a few misspellings (which have since been fixed) but I know mine are right because it was the only way I'd be able to find links.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment