Monday, February 21, 2011

DRAG CARTOONS #43- 1 of 4

I thought I was out of humor magazines but found some more a couple weeks ago in my storage space. At one time there were a bunch of magazines like HOT ROD CARTOONS, SURFTOONS, and there was even one devoted to Ed 'Big Daddy' Roth. Most of them had cartoons by people who lived on the west coast.
Photobucket
She's now a grandmother.
Photobucket
Photobucket
These pages are just a bunch of letters and ads. I feature this one because many of these shirts are by Robert Williams.
Photobucket
Just more letters... nothing to see here.
I wonder what would happen if I were to fill this coupon and send it in.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't think this WONDER WARTHOG cartoon appeared anyplace else. It was a long-running feature in a lot of these magazines.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment