Monday, January 10, 2011

CRAZY #3, 1 of 5

I know I've given much of this blog to different magazines that call themselves CRAZY. The one that existed in the 70's had several different incarnations. First it was a magazine modeled on MAD by Marvel staffers, then a humor magazine meant to be confused with MAD or CRACKED or any other magazine out there, then back to being a Make Mine Marvel magazine with more of an emphasis on the superhero comic part of Marvel. I've already devoted space to the second regime, now here's the first one.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
As an aside, I saw an episode of "My Mother, the Car" a few months ago and it wasn't so bad. Not that great either, but not as bad as its reputation. Certainly no worse than "Bewitched" or "Beverly Hillbillies" or any other show that was on at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment