Monday, March 22, 2010

The Complete Milt Gross

There are a few artists I won't post here because other blogs and books do a fine job of annotating them without my help. The Complete Milt Gross Stories is one such book in existence that makes anything I might have to say unnecessary. You're probably aware of it, especially if you've seen the other links on the right, but it would be remiss of me not to mention it anyway. Craig Yoe seems to have done a great job of accumulating his entire comic book output as well as some articles and original art. I say "seems to" only because I don't yet own a copy as of this minute, and I don't want to risk the .00000000000000000001% chance of disappointment. But as soon as I have some extra dough, I'm getting one. I've been waiting for this book for about a year above all others. I was willing to wait for the paperback of Crumb's Genesis if I didn't get it for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment