Saturday, May 9, 2009

Cock and Knife

Sometimes established cartoonists will do anonymously published minicomics. I no longer go to the San Diegocon since I no longer live on the West Coast and it's become a fall movie/TV preview, but I still contribute to the "secret" comics that are passed out there every few years. There are some people (I won't name anyone unless they want me to) that will buy some cartoon book they got for a quarter somewhere and invite select cartoonists to deface the contents. It provides an excuse to change captions, draw dicks on things, be racist, or whatever. Here are a couple pages I did for 'Cock and Knife', a retread of a paperback called 'Man and Wife' featuring gags about marriage, edited by "Stu Pidazhol". I need to find the pages for the book we're doing next.

1 comment: