Sunday, February 17, 2019

Rainy-Day Sunshine Fun-Time Sunday Low-Res Cartoon Show #78

I thought I'd show old cartoons like I play old records, but can't find a host. The rights are even more complicated here so I've gotten around it by only embedding things that have already been posted by someone else, absolving me altogether. I take no responsibility for anything removed by the rightholders, watermarks from previous second-generation sources, editing, cropping, or other ways links that have been broken by parties other than me. Once in a while you'll come across offensive racial stereotypes. Remember the cartoon is about the story and not about them.

Puddy the Pup: THE BULL FIGHT
Terrytoons, 1935
dirs: Paul Terry & Frank Moser HE WAS HER MAN
Warner Bros. Studios, 1937
dir: I. Freleng MOTHER PLUTO
Walt Disney Productions, 1936
dir: David Hand Bimbo: THE MALE MAN
Fleischer Studios, 1931 The Little King: SULTAN PEPPER
Van Beuren Studios, 1934
dir: George Stallings Woody Woodpecker: THE REDWOOD SAP (8 mm version)
Walter Lantz Productions, 1951 Kiko the Kangaroo: ON THE SCENT
Terrytoons, 1936
dirs: Mannie Davis & George Gordon Goofy: TIGER TROUBLE
Walt Disney Productions, 1945
dir: Jack Kinney Tom and Jerry: THE LONESOME MOUSE
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, 1943
dirs: William Hanna, Joseph Barbera BIG HOUSE BUNNY
Warner Bros. Studios, 1950 dir: I. Freleng

No comments:

Post a Comment