I thought I'd show old cartoons like I play old records, but can't find a host. The rights are even more complicated here so I've gotten around it by only embedding things that have already been posted by someone else, absolving me altogether. I take no responsibility for anything removed by the rightholders, watermarks from previous second-generation sources, editing, cropping, or other ways links that have been broken by parties other than me. Once in a while you'll come across offensive racial stereotypes. Remember the cartoon is about the story and not about them.
Mighty Mouse:THE WRECK OF THE HESPERUS
Terrytoons, 1944
dir: Mannie Davis
MARY'S LITTLE LAMB
Celebrity Productions, 1935
dir:Ub Iwerks
Oswald the Rabbit: MARS
Walter Lantz Productions, 1930
Woody Woodpecker: CHEW CHEW BABY
Walter Lantz Productions, 1945
dir: James Culhane
Dinky Duck: YOKEL DUCK MAKES GOOD
Terrytoons, 1943
dir: Eddie Donnelly
Wonderful Wizard of Oz: THE WITCH'S BOYFRIEND
Rankin-Bass Productions
dir: Harry Kerwin
Bugs Bunny: TORTOISE WINS BY A HARE
Warner Bros. Studios, 1943
dir: Robert Clampett
Yogi Bear: BAFFLED BEAR
Hanna-Barbera Productions, 1958
Hoppity Hooper: HORSE RACE FOLLIES
Jay Ward Productions, 1965
THE LADY IN RED
Warner Bros. Studios, 1935
dir: I. Freleng
The Many Ghosts Of Joe Staton!
-
Joe Staton has always been one of my favorite artists in comics. His work
was always vivid and lively and attractive. He knows how to tell stories,
and n...
37 minutes ago

No comments:
Post a Comment