Sunday, January 20, 2019

Rainy-Day Sunshine Fun-Time Sunday Low-Res Cartoon Show #74

I thought I'd show old cartoons like I play old records, but can't find a host. The rights are even more complicated here so I've gotten around it by only embedding things that have already been posted by someone else, absolving me altogether. I take no responsibility for anything removed by the rightholders, watermarks from previous second-generation sources, editing, cropping, or other ways links that have been broken by parties other than me. Once in a while you'll come across offensive racial stereotypes. Remember the cartoon is about the story and not about them.

Scrappy: YELP WANTED
Screen Gems Productions, 1931
dir: Dick Huemer INSIDE CACKLE CORNERS
John Sutherland Productions, 1951
dirs: George Gordon, Carl Urbano THE SAILOR'S HOME
Terrytoons, 1936
dirs: Paul Terry & Frank Moser CHIP 'N DALE
Walt Disney Productions, 1947 dir: Jack Hannah Underdog: RIFFRAFFVILLE
Total Television Productions, 1966 Porky Pig: WESTWARD WHOA
Warner Bros. Studios, 1936
dir: Jack King BETTY BOOP'S BIRTHDAY PARTY
Fleischer Studios, 1933 Willie Whopper: DAVY JONES' LOCKER
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, 1933
dir: Ub Iwerks Heckle and Jeckle: MAGPIE MADNESS
Terrytoons, 1948
dir: Eddie Donnelly

No comments:

Post a Comment