Sunday, March 18, 2018

Rainy-Day Sunshine Funtime Sunday Lo-Res Cartoon Show #35

I thought I'd show old cartoons like I play old records, but can't find a host. The rights are even more complicated here so I've gotten around it by only embedding things that have already been posted by someone else, absolving me altogether.

I take no responsibility for anything removed by the rightholders, watermarks from previous second-generation sources, editing, cropping, or other ways links that have been broken by parties other than me. Once in a while you'll come across offensive racial stereotypes. Remember the cartoon is about the story and not about them.

Mickey Mouse: ORPHAN'S BENEFIT
Walt Disney Studios, 1941 dir: Riley Thomson Sir Blur: ROBIN HOOD-WINKED
Famous Studios, 1967
dir: Shamus Culhane Roger Ramjet: DRAFTED
Snyder-Koren Productions, 1965
dir: Fred Crippen THE BLACK SHEEP
Terrytoons Inc., 1934
dirs: Paul Terry & Frank Moser CHIMP AND ZEE
Warner Bros. Studios, 1968
dir: Alex Lovy MONOLÒG
Pannónia Filmstudióban, 1963
dir: Kovásznai György Schoolhouse Rock: I'M JUST A BILL
Phil Kimmelman & Associates, 1975 Out of the Inkwell: THE OUIJA BOARD
Goldwyn-Bray Pictographs, 1920
dir: Max Fleischer
Doctor Dolittle: THE GRASSHOPPERS ARE COMING HOORAY, HOORAY
DePatie-Freleng Enterprises, 1970
dirs: Hawley Pratt & Oscar Dufau, 1970 Justice League of America: BETWEEN TWO ARMIES
Filmation Associates, 1967 1920's, 1930's, 1940's, 1960's, 1970s, ANIMATED CARTOONS

No comments:

Post a Comment