Sunday, March 25, 2018

Rainy Day Sunshine Fun-Time Sunday Low-Res Cartoon Show #36

I thought I'd show old cartoons like I play old records, but can't find a host. The rights are even more complicated here so I've gotten around it by only embedding things that have already been posted by someone else, absolving me altogether.

I take no responsibility for anything removed by the rightholders, watermarks from previous second-generation sources, editing, cropping, or other ways links that have been broken by parties other than me. Once in a while you'll come across offensive racial stereotypes. Remember the cartoon is about the story and not about them.

THE LORAX
DePatie-Freleng Enterprises, 1972
dir: Hawley Pratt OPERA
Bruno Bozzetto Productions, 1973 Mickey Mouse: THE DUCK HUNT
Walt Disney Studios, 1932
dir: Burt Gillett WONDER BAKERS AT THE WORLD'S FAIR
Ted Eshbaugh Studios, 1939 Screen Songs: I'VE GOT RINGS ON MY FINGERS
Fleischer Studios, 1929 Loopy DeLoop: BIG MOUSE TAKE
Hanna-Barbera Productions, 1965 Eveready Harton: BURIED TREASURE
Unknown, circa 1929 Bullwinkle: I LOVE LITTLE PUSSY
Jay Ward Productions, 1962 THE BEAR DODGER
dir: Noburo Ofuji CHANGING GEOMETRY OF FLIGHT
Unknown, 1965

No comments:

Post a Comment