Friday, January 5, 2018

Remembrance of Radio Hours Past

I have two versions here. One is streaming and the other where you can download a zip file (which contains MP3s for later). Here I have the past six months of Magic Whistle Radio Hours and links to all the rest I've been doing for the past couple years, because people don't like to keep clicking buttons to go back. 159 hours in all, that oughta keep you busy for a while.

I know some friends might not like some of the...uh...insensitive material (I refrain from the term “politically correct” now that it's been co-opted by the far right) I'm a guy, though, and middle aged, sometimes these things don't occur to me. I hope that doesn't turn anyone off.

When it's new, there's a list with a timer that shows when a song begins and ends, sometimes how old it is and where it's from. Sorry I can't do that rehashing these things.

Without much further ado, here you go. 1-131

No comments:

Post a Comment