Sunday, April 24, 2011

An Open Letter to My Teenage Son

I know people who don't live in New York will miss the slide show I mentioned before, and I've heard even if you can make it, attendance may outnumber maximum building occupancy, so just in case you show up too late here's one of the pieces I did in sync with a record.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And here is the song that goes with it. It predates the official Libertarian party by several years.

The original for this cartoon can be bought to benefit a school in Japan affected by the earthquake. Info can be seen here:
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Hey Sam— If I were to donate 20 bucks, would you send me a kind of grab bag of your stuff? I have most of the stuff you've had published up to the early oughts or so.
    Drop me a line at my blog and let me know:
    ulandblog.blogspot.com

    Also, have you checked out kidsaredumb.com yet? Wonder what you think of it. I think it's pretty funny stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. now I wanna see you draw the answer song!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually plan to do a comic of this
    http://blogfiles.wfmu.org/KF/2006/10/open/Robert_Tamlin_-_A_Teenagers_Open_Letter_To_His_Father.mp3
    eventually.

    ReplyDelete