Sunday, March 13, 2011

JIM AND FRANK PODCAST

Believe it or not there's a method to my madness. It seems like a hodgepodge of stuff but actually this hodgepodge is somewhat organized. It's usually like this:
1 Post daily
Monday- humor magazines/comics I own
Tuesday- Magic Whistle cartoon
Wedneday- LA minicomics
Thursday- humor magazines/comics I own
Friday- Magic Whistle cartoon
Saturday- gag cartoons/illustrations from old magazines and books
Sunday- Something I did in the past, or plug for something I've worked on if I have anything that week, or just something I want to show that doesn't fit in any of those categories.

I guess this would count as commercial work because I was paid for it. On the right I have a link to the web page of James Gill and Frank Young for which I did a banner rotating with other artists. Frank also has a couple other sites highlighting old comics. I think I'm the only non-Washingtonian involved.

I do higher-profile work too but sometimes I don't own the rights or for other reasons I usually can't put it here.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment